www.flickr.com
Enticing Icing's items Go to Enticing Icing's photostream

Friday, December 3, 2010

BrisStyle Indie Designers Market - Dec 4th!

Can you believe it is December already! Just where does the time go?

Just wanted to pop in and let you know I will be at the BrisStyle Indie Designers Market - THIS Saturday December 4th from 9am - 4pm. I will be in my usual spot and have been baking up a storm so make sure you stop by and say Hi!

I have just started getting all my gear together and realised I have way too much stuff so in order to make some room and also start planning for some new ideas and creations in 2011 (the wicked never rest) I will be having a HUGE SALE on all my current stock. There will be some new stuff as well as some old favorites that need to find new homes so make sure you stop by and check it out!

Head on over to the BrisStyle website to see all the other awesomeness available on the day... and if you haven't had a chance you still have time to enter my giveaway...

See you Saturday, Bel x

P.s we will be trading rain, hail or shine so don't let those grey clouds keep you away (what silly weather its been, hasn't it?)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at the markets tomorrow...I have one tonight just up the road at my daughters school...oooh, better go more rocky road to make!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment :)

.